Is your company 51% LGBT owned?
If so, certification might be right for you!
Certification as an LGBT Business Enterprise (LGBTBE) gives your business the opportunity to compete for sourcing contracts with the National LGBT Chamber of Commerce’s (NGLCC) Corporate Supplier Diversity Partners. These Corporate Partners are committed to creating a diverse supply chain that is inclusive of LGBT businesses, and have targeted amounts for spending with diverse business enterprises. Getting your business certified is a necessary element of gaining access to these millions of corporate dollars, and also includes these additional benefits:
- National recognition by America’s top corporations as a certified LGBT Business Enterprise
- Eligibility to exhibit at the annual NGLCC Business and Leadership Conference, as well as at regional events
- Automatic inclusion in the NGLCC’s online searchable database of certified businesses, which is accessible by NGLCC Corporate Partners
- Use of the NGLCC Certified Business logo on your marketing materials, which identifies your business as a certified LGBT Business Enterprise through the NGLCC to the NGLCC’s national network
- Eligibility to receive sourcing opportunities e-mails from the NGLCC and its Corporate Partners
- Eligibility to participate in mentorship programs, leadership training, and scholarship opportunities presented by NGLCC Corporate Partners